Physician Resource Center
MEDRVA Surgery Centers are accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC), licensed by the Virginia Department of Public Health, and recognized for:
- Awarded with the National OR Excellence Patient Safety
- Low infection rate of 0.025%
- Members of Duke Infection Control Outreach Network (DICON)
- Known for fast OR turnover time
- A team of board-certified, fellowship trained Anesthesiologists
- ACLS and PALS certified
- Fellowship Trained in Pediatric Anesthesia, Cardiac Surgery Anesthesia, and Regional Blocks
- Our experienced, ACLS and PALS certified CRNA’s work closely with surgeons and our Anesthesiologists to specialize in outpatient care
- Experienced periop and OR staff who know how to minimize physician downtime
Surgeon Input Into Capital Purchases
Physicians have a say. Capital equipment purchases are often guided through collaboration with our physician partners. We offer lasers, liposuction machines and C-arms to assist our surgeons in delivering excellent patient care.
MEDRVA Surgery Center at Stony Point was the first in Virginia to have the MOZART® Specimen Tomosynthesis Imaging System by KUBTEC, the most accurate way to view a tissue specimen from a mastectomy or lumpectomy.
More than 200 area physicians have privileges at MEDRVA Surgery Centers. Hear Why.
We strive to make the physician onboarding process easy. If you are interested in learning how you and your patients may benefit from MEDRVA Surgery Centers, please complete the inquiry below.